Carta client Westpac New Zealand was announced as a finalist in New Zealand’s most prestigious design awards for their Host Card Emulation (HCE) Wallet.
Creative and Innovative?
- Does the product pioneer or lead the market?
- Does it anticipate latent user needs or emerging trends?
- Is the design novel and creative in relation to it’s competitors?
Fit for purpose?
- Is it intuitive and easy to use?
Aesthetics/appearance and style?
- Does the design express brand qualities, identity and differentiation from others?
- Is the design meaningful, attractive and is it structurally convincing and without visual disturbances?
Great work to everyone involve. To read more click here.
Best Awards are New Zealand’s most prestigious design awards and Westpac New Zealand’s Digital Wallet was announced as a finalist in the Concept and Experimental category (for products that aren’t in full production launch). Among hundreds of entries, to make it this far means that Westpac New Zealand’s Digital Wallet is rated “best of the best” and goes up against other category winners to compete for some ‘metal’ (gold, silver and bronze awards etc) at the Best Design Awards dinner in Auckland on October 9.