Be a part of something people are talking about. Join Carta.
Carta exists in a fast-paced, complex and competitive industry. We work and partner with some of the largest brands in the world. We’ve built a talented team that accomplishes great things at a remarkable pace. Our business is constantly evolving—so there is huge scope for growth and plenty of possibilities for exploration. Are you up for a challenge?
Current job openings at Carta Worldwide
Click or tap the titles below to get complete information on each position.
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Reporting to the Head of Delivery the Project Manager will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the client requirements are deliverable within the technical, functional, regulatory and commercial architectures.
• Owning and managing the delivery of the contracted programme to the agreed requirement.
• Primary client contact during the delivery cycle
• Managing the setup of any 3rd party organisations, functions or architectures required by the agreed requirement.
• Management of the testing and acceptance phase of the programme.
• Implementation of any new or amended processes associated with a client requirement.
• Obtaining sign off for all relevant parties including clients, issuers and any other organisations prior to putting the program live.
• Management of the transition to live operation.
• Managing any changes to the scope of the project during the delivery cycle.
• Liaison with the Account management and Commercial teams to manage impacts and risks associated with change management activities.
• The position will have ownership of all day to day activities listed above for specific clients.
New and revised processes are constantly required to support the client functions and it is expected that these Project Managers will be involved in the development of these processes.
The Project Manager will be the key individual around whom new Carta program deliveries will be managed it is expected that the individual selected will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Carta delivery team with proactive suggestions and actions.
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have strong experience of similar roles in a fast growing B2B2C focused company utilising real time IT and customer service systems.
Prior payments industry knowledge is essential, and Scheme experience would be preferred but is not mandatory.
The ability to identify gaps in processes and design and implement effective solutions is critical.
The candidate will have a positive, up-beat approach and are an excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships at all levels, externally with clients as well as internally with colleagues. Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and very much a self-starter the candidate will bring significant value to the company from day one.
Key Account Analyst
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- • Support account management in preparing customer documentation (SOWs, Work Orders, Change requests, Quarterly Reports, etc. ).
- • Oversee weekly status reports.
- • Provide monthly analysis of account performance against key metrics/indicators related to client revenues, roadmap progress, and Carta performance against project delivery, and operations (SLA and incident management).
- • Provide weekly updates on accounts.
- • Draft quarterly business reviews covering all aspects of the Carta/Client relationships.
- • Collate information from Operations, Delivery and Support to prepare weekly status reports for managed accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- • Graduate level with or without professional experience.
- • Good interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport within the Carta team and potentially with customers.
- • Good communication skills (Phone, email, Forums, etc.).
- • Good numeric skills.
- • Organised approach to work.
- • Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- • The role offers to potential to become more and more customer facing over time.