Be a part of something people are talking about. Join CARTA.
CARTA exists in a fast-paced, complex and competitive industry. We work and partner with some of the largest brands in the world. We’ve built a talented team that accomplishes great things at a remarkable pace. Our business is constantly evolving—so there is huge scope for growth and plenty of possibilities for exploration. Are you up for a challenge?
Current job openings at CARTA Worldwide
Click or tap the titles below to get complete information on each position.
Carta’s next generation platform excels where legacy systems are challenged; delivering adaptive, modern solutions for bank challengers, money-movers and the leading innovators of the digital economy. Carta’s proven track-record of powering complex card issuance solutions along with an established team with extensive payments industry expertise provides clients – large and small with world leading capabilities to power card issuance and drive payment solutions.
The position will have ownership of all day-to-day activities listed below for specific clients. New and revised processes are constantly required to support the client functions and it is expected that the Client Success Manager will be involved in the development of these processes.
The Client Success Manager will be the key individual around whom new Carta program deliveries will be managed. It is expected that the individual selected will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the Carta delivery team with proactive suggestions and actions.
Reporting to the Head of Client Success, the Client Success Manager will be based in Canada and will be responsible for:
• Support of the end phase of the sales cycle to ensure that a client’s program requirements are captured in such a way that a contract can be constructed around a specified final deliverable.
• Primary client contact during the delivery and production cycle, serving as the link of communication between the customer and internal teams.
• Ensuring that the client requirements are deliverable within the technical, functional, regulatory and commercial architectures.
• Owning and managing the delivery of the contracted program to the agreed requirement.
• Managing the setup of any 3rd party organisations, functions or architectures required by the agreed requirement.
• Management of the testing and acceptance phase of the program.
• Implementation of any new or amended processes associated with a client requirement.
• Obtaining sign off for all relevant parties including clients, issuers and any other organisations prior to putting the program live.
• Managing any changes to the scope of the project during the delivery and production cycle.
• Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
• Assisting in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
• Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders.
• Supporting and delivering ongoing ‘customer delight’.
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate will have strong experience in similar roles in a fast-growing B2B2C focused company utilising real time IT and customer service systems.
Level of Experience: 5+ years in same or similar type of role
Technical Experience: Prior payments industry and Project Management knowledge is essential. Scheme (MasterCard/Visa) experience would be strongly preferred but is not mandatory. The ability to identify gaps in processes and design and implement effective solutions is critical.
Competency with Technology/Tools: Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office with excellent communications skills including both oral and written.
Desired behaviours/style: The candidate will have a positive, up-beat approach and be an excellent communicator, able to build effective relationships at all levels, externally with clients as well as internally with colleagues. Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and very much a self-starter the candidate will bring significant value to the company from day one.
Qualified candidates are requested to please submit their resume to: