Be a part of something people are talking about. Join CARTA.
CARTA exists in a fast-paced, complex and competitive industry. We work and partner with some of the largest brands in the world. We’ve built a talented team that accomplishes great things at a remarkable pace. Our business is constantly evolving—so there is huge scope for growth and plenty of possibilities for exploration. Are you up for a challenge?
Current job openings at CARTA Worldwide
Click or tap the titles below to get complete information on each position.
Carta’s next generation platform excels where legacy systems are challenged; delivering adaptive, modern solutions for bank challengers, money-movers and the leading innovators of the digital economy. Carta’s proven track-record of powering complex card issuance solutions along with an established team with extensive payments industry expertise provides clients – large and small with world leading capabilities to power card issuance and drive payment solutions.
The Marketing Specialist’s role is to design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of Carta’s sales and service. This role requires an in-depth knowledge of social media, web development and digital marketing and familiarity with a wide range of B2B enterprise marketing practices, concepts, and procedures. The Marketing Specialist will need to be an independent professional with the experience and judgement to achieve tangible results for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Planning, development and execution of national and international B2B programs and campaigns supporting Carta sales targets, including web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
• Developing, managing and designing layouts of communications such as presentations, white papers, newsletters, event support materials and brochures
• Interfacing with other marketing functions (ie PR & IR) to coordinate/ steward press releases
• Leading ongoing management of digital touch points, including cartaworldwide.com (home page and top-level sections), social networking landing pages (ie. LinkedIn), and mobile channels
• Managing digital agency relationships related to Carta including budgeting, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules
• Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting
• Bachelor’s degree or diploma in related field
• 4-6 years of experience in digital marketing in a related industry
• Deep understanding of digital marketing and metrics
• Proven experience with Marketo (nice to have)
• Proven experience delivering effective and innovative B2B campaigns
• Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
• Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
• Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills